Do you accept PayPal?
- Yes, I also accept debit or credit card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
When will my order ship?
- Orders are normally shipped out in 1 to 2 weeks. If there any further delays, it will be in a notice in my shop.
Do you combine shipping on multiple orders?
- Depending on the items, yes! Just email me your order numbers and I’ll take care of the rest with updating the shipping charge.
What do I use for shipping?
- I use USPS and offer First Class Shipping and Priority Mail Shipping. I also use (depending on location) UPS for doll orders and more expensive orders
Do you ship internationally?
- Somewhat, I ship with USPS and UPS and all orders come with tracking numbers. However, due to new VAT tax laws out beginning January 1, 2021 for UK and July 1, 2021 for the EU, all non-doll orders being shipped to the UK and EU will not be accepted if your order is less than $185. Please email me if you plan to make an order.
Do you do returns?
- I do not accept returns, all sales are final. If the item(s) are damaged in transit or defective, I will send a replacement, just be sure to contact within 14 days of your order being delivered
Can I cancel my order?
- On non-doll orders, you can only cancel your order within 24 hours of making your order, after which, your order cannot be cancelled. If your order is a doll order (in-stock or preorder), your order cannot be cancelled. If the item you ordered is out of stock, you will be refunded for the item(s) no longer available.
Is there layaway for non-doll items orders?
- At this time, I do not offer layway for non-doll items
my package got lost in the mail, is there anyway I can get a replacement for my order?
- If your order is a non-doll order (keychains, buttons, stickers, pins, prints, etc), depending on the item and order size it may be replaceable, as for doll related orders, it will be assessed on a case by case basis as replacement may not be guaranteed.
If there are any other questions that you have and cannot be answered by the FAQ, you’re more than welcome to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org