Do you accept PayPal?
- Yes, I also accept debit or credit card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
When will my order ship?
- Orders are normally shipped out in 1 to 2 weeks. If there any further delays, it will be in a notice in my shop
Do you combine shipping on multiple orders?
- Depending on the items, yes! Just email me your order numbers and I’ll take care of the rest with updating the shipping charge.
What do I use for shipping?
- I use USPS and offer First Class Shipping and Priority Mail Shipping
Do you ship internationally?
- Somewhat, I ship with USPS and all orders come with tracking numbers. However, due to new VAT tax laws out beginning January 1, 2021 for UK and July 1, 2021 for the EU, all non-doll orders being shipped to the UK and EU will not be accepted if your order is less than $185. Please email me if you plan to make an order.
Do you do returns?
- I do not accept returns, all sales are final. Unless the item(s) are damaged in transit or defective, I will send a replacement , just be sure to contact within 14 days of your order being delivered
Is there layaway for non-doll items and orders?
- At this time, I do not offer layway for non-doll items
my package got lost in the mail, is there anyway I can get a replacement for my order?
- If your order is a non-doll order (keychains, buttons, stickers, pins, prints, etc) gets lost in the mail, depending on the item and order size it may be replaceable, it may be assessed on a case by case basis and replacement is not guaranteed. If your order is a doll and/or toy order, due to the type of product and processing time it requires, I cannot offer a replacement as the package being lost if USPS or your countries postal system loses your package during transit, the most I can offer is a partial refund
If there are any other questions that you have and cannot be answered by the FAQ, you’re more than welcome to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org