Do you accept PayPal?
- Yes, I also accept debit or credit card, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay
When will my order ship?
- Non-preorder items are normally shipped out in 1 to 2 weeks after purchase. Preorders will be shipped at a later estimated date as stated in the item listing. If there any further delays, it will be in a notice in my shop.
Do you combine shipping on multiple orders?
- Depending on the items, yes! Just email me your order numbers and I’ll take care of the rest with updating the shipping charge.
What do I use for shipping?
- I use USPS First Class Shipping and Priority Mail Shipping. I also use (depending on location) UPS for doll orders and more expensive orders
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, I ship internationally with tracking numbers included with your order with USPS or UPS. Please understand that any customs fees or brokerage fees that may occur during transit are your responsibility to pay.
Do you do returns?
- I do not accept returns, all sales are final. If the item(s) are damaged in transit or defective, I will send a replacement, just be sure to contact within 14 days of your order being delivered
Can I cancel my order?
- On non-doll orders, you can only cancel your order within 24 hours of making your order, after which, your order cannot be cancelled. If your order is a doll order (in-stock or preorder), your order cannot be cancelled. All orders are non-refundable even in the event of a delay as I will work towards getting your order out as soon as possible. If the item you ordered is out of stock, you will be refunded for the item(s) no longer available.
My order is hasn’t shipped yet, can I get a refund?
- If your order hasn’t shipped yet, there may be multiple factors for the delay. If your order is/has a preorder, delays can happen during production and can push shipment further back than planned. If your order is an in-stock item, external factors may effecting shipping in a timely manner (personal matters, conventions, etc). And as much as I can understand it can be frustrating, I cannot offer a refund. I assure you that your order will be shipped and I will work towards getting your order out as soon as possible. You’re more than welcome to email me for a shipping estimate.
Is there layaway for non-doll items orders?
- At this time, I do not offer layaway for non-doll items
My package got lost in the mail, is there anyway I can get a replacement for my order?
- If your order is a non-doll order, depending on the item and order size it may be replaceable. For doll related orders, due to the high cost of the item, it will be assessed on a case by case basis as replacement may not be guaranteed.
If there are any other questions that you have and cannot be answered by the FAQ for your order, you’re more than welcome to email me with your order number to email@example.com. FOR BJD preorder order questions/support, Business inquiries and other types of emails, use firstname.lastname@example.org